Tuesday 21 July 2015

Chelsea's Kenneth Omeruo completes loan move.


Turkish side Kasimpasa have
completed the signing of Chelsea's
Nigerian international defender
Kenneth Omeruo on a season-long
loan deal.
The 21-year-old joined Chelsea in
2012, but he is yet to make a Premier
League appearance for the Blues, and
spent last season on loan with
Middlesbrough.
"The target is to get a lot of playing
time and help Kasimpasa achieve
their objectives. I've come to Turkey
to reciprocate the club's
determination to bring me here,"
Omeruo told BBC Sport.
"I want to show the manager and the
fans that they have made a good
choice and I am completely focused
on breaking into the squad and prove
myself here.
"They have strong faith in my ability
and I need to prove it. Last season was
difficult because of injuries which
affected me both at club and
international level but I have put all
that behind me."
Omeruo has 28 caps for his country,
and started all four of Nigeria's
games at the 2014 World Cup.


-Sport Mole

No comments:

Post a Comment