Wednesday 22 April 2015

Manchester City's yaya toure says no amount of money would make him stay at a club where he isn't wanted

his admiration for Paris st Germain.
Toure’s position has been in question after an
inconsistent season for the Premier League
champions.
Mancini wants to be reunited with him at
Inter, while PSG have long-been linked with a
move for the 31-year-old.
He still has two years to run on his £200,000-
a-week contract at City, but insists he is not
financially driven.
“No amount of wages will make me stay at a
club if I feel that I no longer belong there or if
no challenge exists for me,” he said.
“It would be unjust on my part. There comes
a moment where numbers don’t stop us, it
goes beyond that, even if the English press
seem more interested in the numbers than the
sport itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment